Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Paranormal Experience in A Nursing Home

Credit: /www.thetop10s.net
Many people who work in hospitals or nursing homes have reported paranormal experiences.  The following was sent to me from a nurse.

     Every nursing school sends their newbies to local nursing homes first to practice caring for real people and to see how tough their new group is. 
     While doing my RN clinicals at the local nursing home I was helping an older gentleman go about bathing and eating etc... I was making his bed and he was sitting in a chair and he kept looking over the the other side of the bed where there was an empty chair. We had been making polite chit chat for several minutes when I finally had to ask: "Is there something over there that you'd like me to get for you? 
    I can't help but notice you keep looking over there." In a very normal, matter of fact tone of voice he replied: "No, thank you. It's just that my wife is sitting over there." I looked at the empty chair, looked at him, looked again at the empty chair and said: "Oh. I'm sorry, but I can't see her." I told myself that I believed in life after death and spirit visitation - but I also told myself that I had no idea what kind of meds this guy was on(some can be hallucinogenic). 
    So, I asked: "How long has your wife been passed away?" 
    He replied that it had been many years, he couldn't remember. He also stated that she comes to "visit him" often. 
     We then started chatting about something else. When I was done getting him ready for the day I told him it was nice to meet him and that I'd be going now. He replied likewise and said: "My wife says thank you for taking care of me today."  

This story is not surprising to me as there are a many Earth-bound ghosts or spirits (who come back and visit) in hospitals or nursing homes. As I explained in Dec. 2013, when my mother was failing in the hospital after a massive stroke, I sensed my dad's spirit in the room, and he was holding the spirit of our family poodle, Gigi. Both were there to take my mom to the other side. My mother passed early the next morning.

If you have worked in a nursing home or hospital and have had a paranormal experience that you'd like to share, please feel free to send it to me at Rgutro@gmail.com. I'll be happy to post it, and may include it in my next "Ghosts and Spirtis 2" Book (slated for 2017).
Thanks, Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment