Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, June 22, 2015

2 New Signs from my Mom's Spirit Around her Birthday

For those who know me, I've been able to get signs and messages from people who passed away- and either remain
Earth-bound (as a ghost) or cross over into the light (as a spirit). Usually they give us signs around birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. (You just need to look for them).
  Well, my mom was no exception. She gave me several signs she's around - and this is the week of her birthday and what would've been her and my dad's 60th wedding anniversary.
  Spirits can come in many ways, like through dreams or music. My mom came through in both ways. 

My mom in 1955
A VIVID DREAM / VISIT - This morning, I awoke from a dream of walking into a brightly lit room that had huge windows with the sun poring through, and my mom was sitting down with our (late) poodle, Gigi, who was her favorite dog in the world. My mom appeared as she did when she was in her late 20s/early 30s!  She was young and vibrant, and smiling.  (She looked like she did in the picture here)
  She was sitting on a large white couch or bed and Gigi, her poodle was curled up with her. She was very happy and content. The next thing I noticed was that a Weimaraner was walking next to me- and I think it was Buzz, my weimaraner who passed in 2005. It was all so very real. That's the difference between a visit and a dream. This was definitely a visit and I got to see mom, Gigi and Buzz. How cool.

MUSICAL SIGNS - While I was teleworking later in the day, I was listening to WSM-AM 650 on-line. That's a radio station out of Nashville that plays classic country. Well, there were two songs in a row that my mother included in her favorites:
1) Dolly Parton's "Here You Come Again"  (that brought back memories from the 1970s of Mom and I sitting down facing each other, slapping each other's knees and singing the song)
2) Glen Campbell and Steve Wariner's "Hand that Rocks the Cradle (Hall of Fame for Mamas)" song came on second. Mom loved that song and said she agreed that there should be a hall of fame for mothers!
Here's the video of the song:  https://youtu.be/g6MGou_HzbM





No comments:

Post a Comment