Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Ed's Birthday Today: He's Gone But Comes Back!

Today is Ed's birthday. He would have been 52 years old, but an accidental mix of prescription medications took him from everyone in 1996.
  Ed is my other half's former partner whom has come through to me many times with messages. In 2011, Ed's spirit gave me many disconnected signs, pictures, words and symbols that took us on a treasure-hunt like trip with Ed's father in Virginia, that proved that Ed was with every one of his family members the week before we arrived. The messages to me wound up being personal confirmations of things that his family members were involved with the week before we arrived - things I had no knowledge of (I had never before met the family). It was so amazing that Ed was able to help show his grieving father (of 15 years) that he was still around. I wound up including that story in my second book, "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead."

  Birthdays are  a COMMON time that spirits come back to us and give messages, so I'm going to be especially vigilant today for signs from Ed.  


 
Ed is a strong spirit and I've come to know him very well, including his sense of humor as a result of the messages I've received from him, even though I never met him in life. That's one of the benefits of being a medium. You get to know people who passed away, from the messages and words they give you. In addition, we maintain our personalities on the other side, so it's easy to get to know them. Happy Birthday, Ed!! I know you can hear me. We're having birthday cake tonight in your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment