Who is Rob Gutro, Medium/Author/Paranormal Investigator?
Rob Gutro is an author, paranormal investigator and medium with Inspired Ghost Tracking of Maryland. Since he was a child he could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). As a scientist, he also provides some scientific explanations about how energy is the baseline for the afterlife and the medium that entities use to communicate. *NOTE -Rob doesn't do this full time* ** BIOGRAPHY: Rob considers himself an average guy who just happens to be able to communicate with those who passed. He is a medium on IGT, the Inspired Ghost Tracking Team of Hanover, Maryland. By trade he's a meteorologist, so he tries to explain ghosts and spirits with science. He's had the ability since he was a teenager, sketches out ghosts and get names and other information. He lived in a haunted house, too. In 2005, Rob's late puppy passed and inspired Rob to write his first book. Rob participates in private paranormal investigations, helps ghosts cross over, and has provided countless messages from people or pets as ghosts or spirits.***HIS BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead and Ghosts and Spirits, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, and Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit.** BEST SELLERS- Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on Amazon.com in various paranormal categories. All are available in paperback and E-book on Amazon.com ***DOG RESCUES - Rob has volunteered with with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues since 2008 and is a pet parent of 4 dogs, 3 Dachshunds and 1 Weimaraner. He also prefers doing fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues! JUST ASK… Rgutro@gmail.com
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Contact Rob via email at Rgutro@gmail.com. Cost: $13 and $2.00 shipping.
SUMMARY: Rob is a meteorologist by trade that has had the ability to communicate with earth-bound ghosts or spirits that have crossed into the light. Learn about the difference and similarities between earth-bound ghosts and crossed-over spirits. Why some stay earth bound,
why others cross into the light.
- Have you lost a loved one, either human or pet that you can't get out of your mind?
- Learn the ways that they try and communicate with us.
- Follow Rob in his journey of Discovering the ability, and how you can enhance your OWN abilities.
- Follow Rob into Haunted locations, be amazed at how dogs have given signs to him and PROVEN the signs were from specific dogs.
- Read about how his own father helped prove to his family that he was still alive after physical death, and during his funeral!
- Read stories from others about their experiences with both Ghosts and Spirits.
- See the cover photo for a look at the face of the ghost that haunts the Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone, Arizona!
**Also available as an E-BOOK and KINDLE through Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble- and as a paperback in both and available in stores at Barnes and Noble.
Author's Website and Blog: http://ghostsandspiritsinsights.blogspot.com/
Saturday, December 24, 2011
- Look for pennies or other coins on the ground. Check the year, too- because it has some significance. I was out walking our dogs this week and found a Quarter with the year 1981 on it. That was the year my grandmother passed, so guess who dropped that coin for me? Thanks, Nana.
- Last Thanksgiving, my friend Lynn's brother Michael came to me with messages for her. He told me things I had no idea about, including that they had the same eye color. SO, be vigilant and don't dismiss happenings- our loved ones DO come back during the holidays to say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Hanukkah." Just be aware that they're around you, too, even if you Don't get see or hear any signs.
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
QUESTION: When do spirits come to us?
ANSWER: When they have something to tell us. One of those times are usually around holidays, birthdays or anniversaries. Spirits maintain their memories and their personalities when they pass, so, yes, they'll remember your birthday and they'll visit on the holidays.
REPOSTING FROM PREVIOUS BLOG: ANOTHER EXAMPLE
In fact, recently a week before my birthday I got a wonderful surprise visit from my late Dad, to wish me a happy birthday. After my other half went to work (early), I crawled back into bed and put our three dogs on the bed (one is large). We napped for about 20 minutes, and then I heard my father's voice call my name from what sounded like the kitchen! All three dogs immediately picked up their heads and looked up, and I responded "yes, I'm here!" (of course, I realized in a second that it was my dad, and no one else was home).
What's cool is that all three dogs ALSO heard him! I also figured out that the reason Dad came to say hello was because my birthday was within a week. Spirits often recognize birthdays and anniversaries!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
|A lady in red|
Nancy went around the room after the meditation and asked everyone to share their visual experiences. After everyone finished the group was talking about a couple of things when Nancy noticed I had something to say. I got my tell-tale headache in the back of my head, and I had messages from a man who was standing beside me (in spirit). He directed me to the other woman named "Nancy" in the room. He was her husband. He showed me a bar and restaurant where they were clinking glasses. - Nancy confirmed that they liked to go out and party and have some drinks often. He gave me the names Dean and Derek or something that began with two "D" names. Nancy sat shocked for a minute. His name was Dwayne Douglas, a "Double D"!! The next message Dwayne gave me was that he loves it when Nancy wears the color red. He said it was his favorite color on her. Nancy said "That clinches it! He always said red was his favorite color on me!"
- Dwayne also said that he wanted Nancy to hug her pillow and feel him by her side. He said that it would be like she was hugging him. He was giving me a number of signs so quickly that I couldn't remember them all (I had to wait to tell them), and he wanted me to give Nancy a hug before I left.
- The other Nancy, who ran the session, mentioned that the widow Nancy was having a really hard time, as her husband passed just 6 months before, and this meant a lot to her.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
- Because I was getting ready to hop in the shower, I decided to call to Gracie and ask her to tell me what happened. I've communicated with dogs before, so I thought I could connect again.
As I mentioned in my book "Ghosts and Spirits: Insights from a Medium" (By Rob Gutro), water energy is something that spirits and ghosts use to communicate (in addition to heat, light, emotional energy). In order to prove it was her, Gracie made me experience the feelings she did just before she passed. Suddenly, my right leg got too weak to stand on- and I had to hold myself up and lean against the wall in the shower. I then got a shooting pain to the back of my neck. Gracie told me that her right rear leg had given way and she felt the pain shoot up her back to her neck. She said it was painful for only a short time- and she passed in her dad's (Craig) car on the way to the vet. Gracie also told me that she's with Craig, and that she will watch over him and check on him when she can from the other side. She told me to tell him how grateful she is for him rescuing her from a neighbor that adopted her and then wanted to discard her to a shelter as a pup. Craig learned about the neighbor's mindset and gratefully took Gracie in as his own.
Gracie was a mastiff, and Craig spoiled her. She had different nicknames like "Princess Velvet Face," and "PooNoo." She told me that it was her time, however, and that she felt so loved.
- I finally got ahold of Craig the next day who told me that the doctor said that Gracie had a fatal neurological disease, which explains the pain and weakness from the rear leg, up the back to the neck.I was astounded. It amazes me how our loving dogs and cats can pass messages to me and prove to their human parents that it is indeed them. My deepest sympathies to Craig- but he should know that Gracie is still around him and love never dies.
Monday, December 5, 2011
In Durham, England, corpses will soon be used to generate electricity. A crematorium is installing turbines in its burners that will convert waste heat from the combustion of each corpse into as much as 150 kilowatt-hours of juice — enough to power 1,500 televisions for an hour. The facility plans to sell the electricity to local power companies.
Some might find this concept creepy. Others might be pleased to learn that the process "makes cremation much greener by utilizing its by-products," in the words of cremation engineer Steve Looker, owner and chief executive officer of the Florida-based company B&L Cremation Systems, which is unaffiliated with the Durham enterprise.
In Europe, tightening regulations on crematorium emissions, coupled with the high price of energy, will lead more and more facilities to go the way of Durham in the future, Looker said. Will crematories in the United States follow suit?
According to Looker, whose company is currently testing different methods of utilizing cremation waste heat, the expensive turbine systems being installed in Durham are not yet economically viable for crematories here. "In the U.S., most crematories don't have enough through-put," he told Life's Little Mysteries, a sister site to LiveScience. "Cremation in some parts of Europe is over 90 percent, but it is not over 50 percent yet here." That is, less than half of Americans opt for cremation. Most are buried.