Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Book: "Never Say Goodbye" by medium Patrick Mathews

 I'm in the process of reading"Never Say Goodbye" by medium Patrick Mathews. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I'm a developing medium hoping to be at Patrick's level someday. I wrote the book "Ghosts and Spirits Insights from a Medium" about my experiences. I'm a meteorologist, so I try to explain entities using science. 
I told Patrick that I found the chapter about suicides very interesting- especially how when people pray for God to "forgive" people for being born gay or lesbian, that it inhibits the gay person from moving forth in the afterlife until their relative understands and accepts the gay person. Fascinating --and totally understandable. God loves all, no exceptions. If only religions would understand that.  
The book is filled with interesting readings, and great lessons. I recommend it.
Here's his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Never-Say-Goodbye-by-Patrick-Mathews/160937760634236


No comments:

Post a Comment