Rob's Books, Medium Readings, Animal Rescue Fundraisers

BOOKS: Pets and the Afterlife, Pets and the Afterlife 2, Pets and the Afterlife 3, Pets and the Afterlife 4, Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead, Ghosts of England on a Medium's Vacation, Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation, Kindred Spirits: How a Medium Befriended a Spirit, Case Files of Inspired Ghost Tracking and Ghosts and Spirits Explained BEST SELLERS: All of Rob's books have reached "best-seller" status on AMAZON.com in various paranormal categories. PET SPIRIT READINGS: Now offered via email and done on weekends. Reserve a spot thru Paypal. Email me at Rgutro@gmail.com Send 1 Photo of your pet, their name, and any questions.ANIMAL RESCUE FUNDRAISING LECTURES : Rob is a dog dad, volunteers with Dachshund and Weimaraner rescues and does fundraising lectures for dog and cat rescues.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Howard County Historical Museum Ghost Hunt Part 2: The Tingling Chairs

Juror's chairs with a lot an residual energy

Last week's blog mentioned my joining the Inspired Ghost-trackers of Odenton, Md. to investigate the Howard County Historical Museum in old Ellicott City, Md.     Read the previous blog to follow the investigation. 
  When my friend Troy (also a medium) and I approached the front left corner of the room, Troy sensed a strong energy. I walked over to two identical chairs because I was drawn to them. I touched the arm of one of the chairs and felt "pins and needles" in my fingertips that spread throughout my hand. It was residual energy of anxiety and nervousness. That's when I looked at the sign on the chairs to see that they were seats for jurors in the nearby courthouse! 
  -It made perfect sense. Jurors, especially those debating for the life or death of a defendant would feel nervous or anxious. 
Ronda also gets the "pins and needles" feeling.
  Troy touched the chairs and experienced the exact same feeling. In fact, the tingling shot all the way up his arm, he told me and Ronda from the Ghost tracker group. We wanted to verify this, so we also asked Ronda to put her hand there, and she, too, experienced the pins and needles feeling in her hand.
  The bottom line is that if we are experiencing a lot of emotion while holding an object, or about an object, some of our energy will be absorbed or imprinted into it. 
   *NEXT WEEK IN PART 3, Troy and I sense the same Female Presence
   *COMING IN 2 WEEKS, IN PART 4, A former pastor enables me to draw him, and then I find a photo of him that matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment