Purpose of this Blog

I'm an investigator with Inspired Ghost Tracking and a developing medium. Inspired uses scientific equipment to find proof of ghosts or spirits. Since I was a child I could receive messages from ghosts or spirits (who have crossed over). I wrote the BOOKS: "Pets and the Afterlife," "Ghosts and Spirits" and "Lessons Learned from Talking to the Dead" to teach others how Ghosts and Spirits communicate and to give hope about the afterlife. I also provide some scientific explanations about how they do it. I'm not a medium who makes appointments - I'm not as well-developed in my abilities as learned mediums. I'm more of a "medium rare." I just hope you find comfort in these explanations based on my experiences.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Washington Post Story and Video

The WASHINGTON POST ran a story about my abilities and my book today. You can see it at: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/28/AR2010102804028.html?sid=ST2010102804311

The Washington Post put together a pretty cool video about the speaking event I did at the Baltimore Book Escape (in Federal Hill) and the ghost hunt that followed soon after in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment